Explore California: Top Travel Hotspots In The Golden State
Millions of tourists visit the great state of California every year, and it’s no wonder. California offers a variety of different landscapes, cities, and cultures to explore. There’s so much to see, in fact, that you may want to visit the state more than once. Some tourists have been known to actually move to California after visiting it a couple of times. There is so much to see and California is such a lovely state, so some people end up looking for houses for sale in Larkspur CA after visiting. Moving to California is something that many people dream of, so tourists should keep this idea in their minds when they visit.
Even if you’ve already experienced a visit to the Golden State, it’s unlikely that you’ve seen it all. Take some time now to read through a few excellent ideas for your next travel exploration to California, and start plotting your itinerary today.
Get a taste of city life
You can get a feel for the various types of city life in California by adding these suggestions to your travel plans.
- Sacramento – If you want to tap into the historical city life of California, Sacramento has more than enough to offer. Sacramento city traffic accidents are also lower than other cityscapes in the state. Visit the Old Sacramento State Park or the California State Railroad Museum to get a taste of the “olden” days in the city.
- Los Angeles – Everyone wants to visit L.A. as some of the most sought after faces roam the streets of this city.
Classic hotspots in Cali
If you want to visit California for the most iconic stops, then you’ll have to check out some of these common stops for tourists.
- Disneyland – There aren’t many kids who wouldn’t love the chance to visit Disneyland.
- Hollywood – Hollywood sells itself for tourism. Visit the famed Hollywood Boulevard, and take a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame to see the many stars immortalized in the stones of the pathway.
- San Diego – Head down to southern Cali to check out San Diego. The San Diego Zoo and Old Town San Diego will fill your schedule for a couple of days.
- San Francisco – If you’re visiting the Golden State, then you can’t miss out on the opportunity to see the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Grab your own iconic photo of this historical giant before it is no more.
For the nature lovers
If you’re looking to explore what nature has to offer in the great state of California, take a few hints from this short list of exciting natural spectacles.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park – A volcanic eruption in the early 1900s resulted in this gorgeous display of the violence of nature. Boiling steam vents and geysers rise from the earth with furious rage.
- The San Andreas Fault – If you want to see a big crack in the state, check out the San Andreas Faultline for some spectacular geological views.
- Death Valley – It may be one of the hottest places on earth, but it’s definitely a sight to see.
- Yosemite National Park – Despite the many tourists who grace the paths of the park, Yosemite remains an exciting hotspot in California.
- Seeing the big trees – The famed huge sequoia trees can be found in a couple of places in the state. The Sequoia National Park and Yosemite are both a sure thing if you’re looking to see the beautiful trees in person.